Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2013

G1 Articulated Actionmaster Devastator


 This is my very first attempt at creating an articulated figure. This is a KO devastator that I got from Big Lots. I used parts froma KO Alternator Wheeljack figure and parts from a StarWars Tie fighter Transformer. He now has articulation in his hands, elbows, wrists. thighs, head and knees. He took a very long time to do. I would like to thank everyone who replied to my WIP thread and gave me suggestion for his color. After he was all painted up, I made an attempt at doing some washes to give him a dirty look. I am very proud of how he came out. I just might try this again if the mood ever hits me. Unfortunately because it was such a cheap KO he no longer transforms back into the individual bots.







No comments:

Post a Comment